Hello from the Armpit of Ohio as I read it,lol. (Ravenna)

PacMan

Hi there folks,

Real Names Tim, thank you for having me here in your forum for Ohio Riders. Hoping to not only learn a bit from ya folks but just hopefully do some ridin w/ some fellow enthusiasts. I been fascinated by bikes my entire life growing up into adulthood even. For one reason or another I have yet to obtain or own the bike of my dreams, yea, Harley, sorry if you dont like em' as I do but we all have our thing :D. I just started riding at age 36 this year on a 1985 Suzuki GS450L, yep, a baby moped! All I can afford rite now but it sure does the job until that day comes when I can upgrade.

heres a photo of it if your interested.

73771402.jpg

As the title states im in Ravenna Twnshp by lake hodgson. Well on that note, hope to talk to the whole bunch of ya real soon, cya l8r folks.

Says the guy living in Elyria. :dunno:

I used to live in Sheffield lake and yes Elyria is terrible.

Let's see...the "park" is overrun with crime, midway mall only carrys black people clothes even the greyhound bus station on I think it was 57 or 58 closed cause noone want to go to Elyria. The whole city smells of cooked GOYA food and fish from the polluted lake and all you hear is domestic violence beatings and bass from cars that are slowly rattling apart. If your really lucky mabe some of the rediculous pot holes on route 2 through elyria will swallow you and your bike and you won't have to live there anymore.

One of the best decisions I've made was to get the hell out of Lorain County. What a shit hole.

If Revenna is the armpit of ohio then Elyria is definately the butthole.

I used to live in Sheffield lake and yes Elyria is terrible.

Let's see...the "park" is overrun with crime, midway mall only carrys black people clothes even the greyhound bus station on I think it was 57 or 58 closed cause noone want to go to Elyria. The whole city smells of cooked GOYA food and fish from the polluted lake and all you hear is domestic violence beatings and bass from cars that are slowly rattling apart. If your really lucky mabe some of the rediculous pot holes on route 2 through elyria will swallow you and your bike and you won't have to live there anymore.

One of the best decisions I've made was to get the hell out of Lorain County. What a shit hole.

If Revenna is the armpit of ohio then Elyria is definately the butthole.

^This has my vote for "Feel Good Post of the Year!"