Break Up Tips

tyler524

Well I am feeling like complete shit right now while I am packing up all of her stuff in trash bags. She is out at the movies with her friend right now because she thought it was more important than this. Do any of you have any tips on breaking up and someone moving out. We have been living together for a little over two years but it's my house that I own so no drama there but there is just so much shit to pack up. Everything is pretty much mine besides her clothes and what not but this sucks. Probably really isn't the place to come vent or talk but I guess its where I came to.

Throw it on the lawn. No bags. If the movie is more important than her stuff....

i thought a similar thing but nicer, i was just gonna say, throw it in bags and leave in on the porch for her.

sucks, sorry to hear.

You hit it.

Well, maybe... now that she's single. :p

Laughter is the best medicine. But a little backstory would be good for the soul -- vent a little, plus entertainment for us. The worst thing is a bunch of us making snarky comments on the internet at your expense during this troubling time, right?

Yeah I am sure most of us have been there (or in a similar situation) at one time or another. Nothing we can say will make it easier, just know there are lots of other great girls out there...

Yes there are, but we're all crazy. Just pick the nice and crazy and stay away from the bitch and crazy.

Been there twice. Once I was moving out, second time she was moving. Both times we remained civil and capable of negotiating stuff we'd received together. You know her better than we do so judge the level of trust you have and if kindness or venom is better.

ha Is it bad that I was just in the bathroom and realized that at least now I can go back to buying the small pack of tp instead of the big ass pack?

See there is the silver lining. You will start noticing all kinds of great things now...like your stuff will be exactly where you left it, your wallet will suddenly seem thicker and more full of $$$, you will have all kinds of time to go riding, no more sharing the TV remote, etc..etc..etc.

She didn't end up going to the movie and is just at her friends apartment now and saying how she shouldn't have left this and that but as much as it sucks I am sticking to it.

She didn't end up going to the movie and is just at her friends apartment now and saying how she shouldn't have left this and that but as much as it sucks I am sticking to it.

If it's been an ongoing issue, I'd stick to it. Who knows, maybe not living together will make things better if you try to work it out again.

Hindsight is 20/20. Unfortunately, we only get so many chances. I tend to give guys more chances they deserve and I pay the price. If you value your sanity, and it was really something that should've ended, you've done your part.

This, from the girl that thought the DTC was a bunch of serial killers? Cereal maybe, but not serial killers. :nono:

If it's been an ongoing issue, I'd stick to it. Who knows, maybe not living together will make things better if you try to work it out again.

Just for it to end up back where things are now, when they live together again? :nono:

Just think, now you can get some strange! Go visit SamBusa for some sheep time! :lol: