sold the ninja today :(...

JStump

... but im going to look at 04 Daytonas bike tomorrow, hopefully I like it cuz i already feel naked without my bike. im definitely gonna miss the ninja though, at least until i get a 600 then i probably wont care lol.

Ninja 250 > all others. (Especially Busas.) :nono:

I love my Ninja 250, but I really need something bigger, so that I don't feel like I'm killing it for commuting. 10-11k on the freeway for 10 or so miles HAS to be hard on it, and since the Hon-duh has problems, and caging it really isn't an option right now, I have no choice.

does anyone know a notary in BG of someone who will notarize without both parties in the lagrange/elyria/north olmsted area? because driving 200 miles there and back to get it stamped is gonna suck!

does anyone know a notary in BG of someone who will notarize without both parties in the lagrange/elyria/north olmsted area? because driving 200 miles there and back to get it stamped is gonna suck!

You pretty much need a friend who's a notary to do that. Got any friends that work at banks that maybe you didn't know were notaries?

I'm in LaGrange and have always used the Lorain Bank right there by the IGA. Lady always hooks me up for like a dollar or something. She will notarize anything.

you talking about the lady in the office? because she hooked me up with my car loan for my first car and got me a sick deal on it, like half of what other banks were wanting.

and i like how your location says cleveland, get tired of explaining to people where lagrange is? lol

Edited by JStump

you talking about the lady in the office? because she hooked me up with my car loan for my first car and got me a sick deal on it, like half of what other banks were wanting.

and i like how your location says cleveland, get tired of explaining to people where lagrange is? lol

Exactly dude! You say LaGrange and people think you live on the south side of Chicago. Cleveland is just easier. And yes, that is the lady. She seems happy to see a new face walk into her office once in a while.