2011 KTM 350 SXF and 2010 Husaberg FX450 for sale

Moto-Brian

I cannot post a price as I need to discuss off line or PMs in respect to the dealers I have. However, I have a couple of my bikes for sale and if you are in the market, CRAZY awesome deals...

Anyways, Specs:

2011 KTM 350 SXF. LOW, LOW hours. I seriously only rode it one time at the new Chilli-MX park in Chillicothe. It is like new.

-It will have everything OEM stock. The exhaust and handle bars have never been on the bike other than when it came in the crate. They will be perfect.

-There are currently custom graphics on the bike from PG Graphics, but easily can be removed and the brand new graphics are under them. Our graphics are infused into the plastic panels and would be perfect if the PG stuff is removed.

-Typical wear on the left side black area on the airbox panel.

-No frame rub, no dents, dings, etc.

-Tires are pretty much brand new - OEM Bridgestones

-No scratches on the rims at all.

Basically, this is a low hour bike that is probably as good as if it came off the showroom floor. I have had it sitting as I seem to ride our fleet bikes more than anything...

Next, The Husaberg...

2010 Husaberg FX450. Parks can attest, the only time I have on this thing is at the Supermoto track at CRP. He can maybe help, but Paul, Parks and I rode maybe 2-3 hours? NEVER, EVER on dirt.

-Wheels have never seen a spec of dirt and only were on the bike from crate to trailer to garage. BRAND NEW TIRES AND WHEELS!

-Exhaust mid-pipe/silencer is brand new as I had a slip-on on it as soon as I got it home. You get the OEM set-up so, new.

-As clean as it gets. Has a little tire rub on the chain and some tire dust from Supermoto.

-Will have grip plugs on the ends as I did have bark busters on the thing. MINOR indentations from the bar clamps for the busters. Nothing serious at all, but they are there...

Basically, the FX450 is a bad ass trail bike. The GNCC guys run them and they rip. They ARE NOT MX based machines, but you can ride them easily enough at Briar on the "C" track for example... We were running them at Millville...

Again, cannot post a price, but you'll be pretty hard pressed to find anything in as good of shape for the amount of money needed to get out of these.

PM for details.

Next time you want to pick up a nice toy, use it once or twice, and then sell it cheap, buy something street-legal, por favor...

:D

Might pick up an Adventure. That's as close at street legal I'll get this year. My RS ain't gonna make it through an inspection.

:)

• 4 weeks later...