FS: 2000 Chevy Blazer LS 4x4

TwiztedRabbit

hey hey, well Seeing as we now have the Suburban and a bigger trailer we don't need two SUV's. So, we're selling the Blazer. We have had it for just about 2 years, We used it primarly highway and to trailer the bikes to and from track days once a month. no more than 1200lbs loaded. never abused or off roaded. it is not in perfect shape, but it gets you where you need to go with out issue. I would put it at a fair. the wife currently drives it back and forth to work daily.

The GOOD- currently has 162k on it, has BF goodrich KO all terrian 30's with less than 5,000miles on them brand new ball joints. fresh oil change, spark plugs, distributor, rotor, cap, and wires. CD player!, all power windows locks key fob work, Sea foamed last month, Brake pads and rotors in good shape. Tow Package,on the fly push button 4 way adjustable 4x4(4-high, 4-low, auto 4x4 and 2wd all work perfect ), diff fluids, and transfer case fluids flushed and replaced in last 3,000miles, heater cranks! fuel pump replaced when we bought it

The BAD- CEL is on (O2 sensors need changed), shocks probably need changed shortly, Cruise control JUST went out(havent checked fuses), Paint clear coat on the hood peeling, dent in front of the hood, clearcoat peeling on a-pillar of drivers door, AC needs recharge(we never used it.)

Thats all i can think of now, KBB puts it at $3500-4000 private party,

Krieger ford is going to give me $1500

http://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/blazer/2000-chevrolet-blazer/sport-utility-4d/?vehicleid=5555&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=165000&options=212751%7ctrue%7c212762%7ctrue%7c212775%7ctrue%7c212811%7ctrue%7c212972%7ctrue%7c212992%7ctrue%7c213031%7ctrue&pricetype=private-party&condition=fair&anchor=true&anchor=true

ASKING $2000 for OHIO RIDERS $2500 on Criagslist as soon as i list it

pics below

Call/text me 614-402-Three one eight zero or PM me here i check it daily

ask anything ya want, but please keep it on topic!

picture.php?albumid=800&pictureid=8799

picture.php?albumid=800&pictureid=8800

picture.php?albumid=800&pictureid=8801

I really dont know why I get excited. I know the difference between the tahoe and the blazer, must be do to age? I keep thinking these are the older ones?

(I have been in search for a tahoe with the double rear doors)

blazer is a baby tahoe the teen and the sub is the dad.:D

it really gets confusing when some are 4x4 and some are not.