KTM MX demo event at Briar Cliff July 17th...

Moto-Brian

I wanted to invite everyone to our KTM MX demo event at Briar Cliff MX Park. We will have the semi chuck full of the new 2012 KTM MX bikes. The list includes:

-125 SX - Brand new chassis with linkage!

-150 SX - Brand new chassis with linkage!

-250 SX - Brand new chassis with linkage!

-250 SX-F - Small updates which includes now an electric start!

-350 SX-F - Small updates.

-450 SX-F - Updates include a new clutch and minor changes.

I am not 100% sure if we will have any of our 2012 Off Road bikes as of yet. I am trying to get that sorted as they have a really cool Off Road loop there now.

Everything for MX will be on the "C" track. Look for the truck.

The way it works is that you MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. You need the required MX gear - helmet, boots, gloves. You need to sign up - get there early to avoid any lines.

You will get a punch card which will allow you 2 laps on every model. We may extend that depending on the amount of people and the amount of bikes. If we get the Off Road bikes, that's a lot of machines to ride. We are pretty relaxed and can be easily persuaded in letting you ride more...;)

This is a fun event and usually gets a great turn out. Come on out and play and ride the new 2012s. These are in showrooms, but if we get the Off Road bikes, you will have a chance to ride them before they are in dealers. We will not be shipping Off Road until late July.

If you come, look me up. I will be punching cards and doing the Rider's Meeting...

Take it you will be missing the Nelson round then. Sucks this isn't a different weekend, I would love to come out and try these bikes out.

Yeah, I was wanting it to be Saturday, but this is where it landed... I am totally bummed. I bought a Moto Series license and have only used it one round.

Will briar Cliff be doing the treasure hunt and things again that weekend? That was a good time last year and you were able to win a Go Pro if you were lucky enough to find the right paper clip out in the woods... had other good stuff too, i won a pair of goggles last year. If both events going on i would get there early becasue last year it was full about ten.