Kids' ATV racing? Where? How?

YSR_Racer_99

My daughter is still thinking about this. She's 13, and wants to go watch some racing before she decides. I'm all for it (of course), and its something she keeps coming back to. In SE Ohio or N KY, where can we go, or how do I find resources/ listings/ organizations?

TIA

Jeff

If you go to a fair that has an AMA race event you can sign up there. Look up what class she would fall into on their website. Half of Ohio is AMA district 11 and the other half is 12.

Just go to AMA's website to get more info

Edited by scottie.harris

District 12 MX is no more. D11 is still going. Some places do not have youth ATV classes, so you'll have to check each track individually.

Dirt Country is a track around Blanchester, which may be the closest track to you.

There is also New Vienna. They have about 3 tracks of different skill levels. It used to be practice only track, not sure anymore.

Dayton Motorcycle Club.

COCR is in Sugar Grove. They just started having youth ATV classes a couple yeasr ago. Not sure if they are still doing it.

New track in Chillicothe.

Fast Traxx in Nelsonville.

Briarcliff just east of Newark is an incredible facility for practice. Several different skill leveled tracks and woods loop.

Try this website for Ohio MX info too - pitracer.com

Edited by Ron505