Akron/Canton Heading to Columbus Quaker Steak bike night Wed 7/6/2011

Siacono

We are going to head out about 5 pm from Massillon to head down to the Quaker Steak Bike night in Columbus... Yes I know we have one here in Canton but the Col.. one is bigger.... Anyone Else want to go hit me up..

just FYI...Valley View is about half the time it would take to Cbus and its fairly large. I've never been to the one in cbus but the only way I'd ride down that way takes about 3hrs

Never been to Valley View.. Or Cbus bike night, but went to the local one last week and my buddy said cbus is 2 to 3 times bigger

It also has 2 to 3 times the douchebags.

If you're gonna ride to columbus for a bike night come to the OR bikenight instead.

Never been to Valley View.. Or Cbus bike night, but went to the local one last week and my buddy said cbus is 2 to 3 times bigger

Valley View on a good night is 10x bigger than Canton

It also has 2 to 3 times the douchebags.

If you're gonna ride to columbus for a bike night come to the OR bikenight instead.

OR Bike night? When and where?

QSL is soooo not worth that kind of ride unless you have a really lame life and just really like looking at parked Harleys and drunk overweight Harley chicks

Yup, Todd has the knack of bringing things into a sudden, sharp focus.

It also looks like the meet n greet will be on Sunday 7-31-11 @ Pig Iron BBQ.

Waiting on a confirmation before posting official details.

nooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

QSL is soooo not worth that kind of ride unless you have a really lame life and just really like looking at parked Harleys and drunk overweight Harley chicks

I like to watch arrivals, and see if one falls over. Out of 3000 or so Harleys, at least 2 or 3 will fall over. I know... lame...