everyone do me a favor please?

Steve Butters

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you musta missed the part to the left that says she goes to desales lol....shes been in private schools her whole life....her parents are used to paying for insanely priced schools, and im assuming theyre going to pay for this one or help at least....theyre going to be rich once shes out of school and all their cash doesnt go to tuition lol

i just voted, and if your like me, you can unplug your modem for 10 seconds and get a new ip everytime lol

edit- nvm, they must be tracking it by mac address cuz it didnt work

edit again lol- it is by mac address cuz i just voted on my phone too which is connected to my home network

It's using your public-facing IP addr; generates a string based upon that addr and then the "post" cgi function on the webpage sends that string along with your vote. Since the web page has some javascript right-click block enabled, use ctrl-u to view the source, then ctrl-f to search for "submit". You'll see the string after the 3 choices, and see that it's "hidden".

Easy enough to find a proxy server that will let you "post" and vote multiple times.

Will check toward the end of the voting period and "do what's necessary" for TButt's girlfriend/sister/cousin/whatever to win. :D

Until she's close to losing let's keep it legit, only voted three times for her... Today...