Beer Bong Challange

Carwhore

1.7 seconds on saturday night. 1 beer.

that dude took 4.5 seconds. i think i can beat/tie him.

:broke:time to put some money up!! i will take that bet because that guy drinks a PITCHER!!! :D

Edited by bowdog

its easier to drink out of a pitches it comes out faster than a bong.

like said about i will take anyone's money.:D

I have $10 and the beer for that bet!! when you drop off the air pump you can bring my $10 with you and we will film and post up. :D

I have $10 and the beer for that bet!! when you drop off the air pump you can bring my $10 with you and we will film and post up. :D

if i didnt have plans tonight i would be 100% game. Cause i could drive home without being "drunk" since you live so close lol.

Guinness. Straight from a pint glass, and that's the challenge.

For this, I'll put up some cash as well. Any broseph can pound Bud Light, how's about you see how far down those balls dangle and try a real beer.

how official is the timing for a beer bong? is there a little transponder on it somewhere?

can I bring my own beer bong to the fight and go head-to-head? who judges who is first? what about that "ass" left in the tube afterward? how much is enough to disqualify the would-be winner?

We used to have a bonging contest every summer in my backyard. We called it "liverfest for some reason. We would train for it and did it consecutively every year the last weekend of July. We would sit at the picnic table and bong beers until someone threw up. That person lost. We would continue until there was only 1 person left. He obviously won.

There was no prize, we were all losers.

The grass never grew right around that area

About 4 years ago I made a badass beer bong. It had 4 tubes with shut off valves and a 5 gallon capacity. I named it the udder. The most beer we put in it was 20 it didnt come close to being half full. It was legendary for about 1 summer then at a party in nelsonville a drunk chick ripped a tube off and I never repaired it.

the only person I know that I think could challenge you and maybe win with those stats is one of my buddies from my fraternity. He is fucking talented at bonging and chugging pretty much anything you throw at him

I saw a pretty cool bong at Red Bud this year, you filled it up then to release it there was a twist throttle so you put it up and blurped the throttle for your beer!! :D