Guitar, I need a new one.

Anden

Looking for a Ibanez Iceman, Kramer, Gibson les Paul standard, or just what ever. I'm cheap so anything laying around collecting dust.

Mines broken still have my hippy stick. I love being able to wake the neighborhood at 5am though.

Edited by Anden

I have an Ibanez RG 70, clean body and neck but has an electrical problem. I figured out which wire, but I've got an old mexican strat that I prefer anyway.

If you're near Lebanon anytime soon you can have it for free.

Need to stop in sound city. Just no time. Figured I would put the word out here cause I'm cheap.

Free is a hell of a deal might have to hit you up on that. Just not that way very often unless I'm out on bike.

I have an Ibanez RG 70, clean body and neck but has an electrical problem. I figured out which wire, but I've got an old mexican strat that I prefer anyway.

If you're near Lebanon anytime soon you can have it for free.[/quote

PM sent.

Need to stop in sound city. Just no time. Figured I would put the word out here cause I'm cheap.

Free is a hell of a deal might have to hit you up on that. Just not that way very often unless I'm out on bike.

Gotcha, just wasn't sure what you were after exactly - but free is the best deal around.....unless it's out of state ;)

I tend to spend bigger money for guitars, always found that the more I spent the longer they'd last.......I can play out with a $500 guitar for a few short years, but when I spent $750-$1000 it lasted the last 13 years of blood, sweat, and beers!

I learned on Ibanez and have stuck with them for the last 20 years - just no other neck out there that compares to the feel of the Wizards and Wizard 2's.......such a fast neck it spoils players into a lifelong love affair:D

The one that's broken is an American made Jackson Kelly bought in maybe 96. It probably spent about seven years in its case. It's finally been knocked over one too many times.

I did stop in and talk to Matt today he has a help of a gunslinger in there. Think I may look into a mockingbird. Les Paul tones for half the price.

I do like the wizard neck. Just haven't played a bolt on neck for so long it feels funny up high. Had a destroyer for quite a while.

I just like the explorer style shape. But not the explorer.