Looking for a new job

Carwhore

If I had the money I would open an indoor shooting range offering full auto rentals and w pool hall/arcade. I'm strongly considering half of that plan in a few years. Pool hall/arcade has a lot less start up cost and would allow me to have a day job. I'm considering going into banking in 2-3 years when the wife and I get off the truck to start a family.

Working at a bank would give a steady schedule to be able to operate:o the pool hall/arcade.

We will see when the time comes.

Considering the job market, unless you have something offered that is set in stone and you know you really want to do it, stay with the comfort of job security for now. Maybe take some classes in your spare time towards something you might be interested? You might be burned out, but you won't realize what you have until it's gone if you can't find something else or end up doing something you dislike more. Just my 44969smiley_2_cents__4.gif

Hum, you mean I could do something that I would dislike more than saving crackheads and cokewhores from themselves? Interesting.

Yes you could. It would require bending over, grabbing your ankles, and a fine how-do-you-do from some of the very crackheads you've come to love and admire. No health insurance or 401k though.

Im too fat to bend over and grab my ankles

I'm sure they'd find a way around it. Or you could be like my brother and work for Children's Services up in Cleveland and have to deal with children who are abused, neglected, and raped every day. That's a job I am not envious of.

We will call it TTT Or Triple T.

Triggers. Throttles. Tittayz.

i was in ft. lauderdale and they had a shop kinda similar. it was missing the titty bar, but instead it had a tattoo parlor.

Just get a whole strip mall, and have all four! I know a couple Tattoo artists that would probably be up for it!