putnum july 23 24

grapesmuggler27

If I can get out of work I would go Saturday. As of right now it is 100% required OT for everyone....

Jason and Theresa are going Sunday I believe, or Saturday, one of the two....

This is also Vintage weekend at Mid O, so Id really like to go cheer Brian on and a few friends I know that run that weekend. Who knows...

Ok, looks like ohdaho can't make it this trip, and since we were gonna travel together, I'm curious if anyone else will be headed up Friday night to camp. I know you can camp offsite, but is there any camping at Putnam? If so, is anyone doing that?

We're heading up from Dayton after work, so hopefully we see some of you guys up there late Friday night.

Ok, looks like ohdaho can't make it this trip, and since we were gonna travel together, I'm curious if anyone else will be headed up Friday night to camp. I know you can camp offsite, but is there any camping at Putnam? If so, is anyone doing that?

We're heading up from Dayton after work, so hopefully we see some of you guys up there late Friday night.

Pm me

There is also a small privately owned camp ground about a mile north of I-70. I think it is called Cloverdale Park. Inexpensive and closer to Putnam that the State Park. Its low on frills but all I need is a place to sleep and shower.