Anyone actually interested

Ringo

I wear whatever i want and ride how i want also. I bought my bike pay for my insurance. I could care less what anyone on here thinks everyone is going to have their opinions i think theres a difference between ridin wheelies on a public road and full out stunting on a public road. If you start endangering other peoples safety thats when your taking it to far in my oppinion

That got you +rep.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
wait....ur stunting an 1100xx blackbird?? hm.

Grundish- that andy niles' bike in the background of your vid?

Yeah he's stunting the same blackbird that runs 9s and has a crazy nawz system that allows you to do some arm flapping while kicking it sideways at 140+

Yeah he's stunting the same blackbird that runs 9s and has a crazy nawz system that allows you to do some arm flapping while kicking it sideways at 140+

awwww someone found my troll thread on columbus racing lol. Its too cold to stunt anymore this season, next season ill start being more productive and actually having people out to come learn.

wait so you honestly expect us to believe you are doing parking lot wheelies on a 1100xx??? i will pay you 50 to show me a vid of you 12 oclocking that heavy ass bike....

It's not impossible, just difficult. She has the torque to do it if you got the skill.

....i can't do wheelies. even on my 690SMC, i couldn't do it. just don't have the cajones.

I did accidentally do a wheelie on my 600rr going CCW at grattan though. lol i was so proud and terrified.

Just doing some fall cleaning at the shop, we have some "take offs" from the track which are good for "stunting". Shagged out slicks by NTEC for $50 shipped a set if interested shoot me a call or PM. So you know, we always have Dunlop slicks and occasional DOT tires that come off the track.