Buckeye Rider's Challenge

Einzig

Putting your license in a sealed envelope is honestly something I picked up from another ride.

Another check to see if you have a visit from Officer Friendly.

Guess it has been a while since I was carded. ( Be nice to be that young again). Hadn't thought of that issue. You could buy your smokes prior to Saturday morning.

Putting your license in a sealed envelope is honestly something I picked up from another ride.

Guess it has been a while since I was carded. ( Be nice to be that young again). Hadn't thought of that issue. You could buy your smokes prior to Saturday morning.

thats true... honestly i quit smoking. just using it as an example...

but i have been asked for ID when using a credit card many times. getting gas or lunch or whatnot.

thats true... honestly i quit smoking. just using it as an example...

but i have been asked for ID when using a credit card many times. getting gas or lunch or whatnot.

if someone gets pulled over couldnt they just say "oh i left it at home officer?"

ive been pulled over without my wallet before, and gave the officer my name, addy and DOB and he ran it in the computer, then told me i had to bring my license to court.

• 3 months later...

Wanted to check back in with the crowd here and put out the invitation again.

Just returned from 3000 miles including the great roads of northern Georgia, NC, SC, and TN then out through WV via route 50 to Winchester, VA and back.

We've blocked off rooms at the Comfort Inn in Bellefontaine!

Hope to see you all there!

You should do a track day at Mid-Ohio Sportscar Course with most people on here.;) I bet you'll look like the talker.:D

I'd do the track day on this baby....She's one BADAZZ lookin' Wing!!! :D

7_G.jpg

13_G.jpg

Check out that exhaust can!!! eusa_drool.gif

• 1 month later...

We are coming up close to the registration deadline so we may plan for how many will be coming. We need to order food and make arrangements for you all.

Please register by July 15th.

Hope to see you!

There's a 90% chance I will get back in touch with you in August, because I would like to do this as long as I can get some other riding buds to go.

ill go.. thats not too far from me.