Amy Winehouse dead at 27.

jagr

A) that rehab song was as annoying as fuck and apparently she should have said yes yes yes.

2) which member was a skanky talentless hack (keep in mind that Courtney Love is still breathing)

C) IF she was a skank? Have you ever seen her?

really? people are still making the "yes yes yes" rehab joke and expecting it to get a laugh? Too obvious to be funny, and about 4 days late for it to be anything less than obnoxious.

Are we talking about Courney Love, or Amy Winehouse?

regardless, what does how someone looks have to do with being skanky? How people portray themselves and how they actually are; especially with celebrities, are two totally different things.

You think Lady Gaga sits at home in a ridiculous costume all the time? You think Amy Winehouse wasn't VERY aware she was dressing the part of a skank? Maybe she was backing it up with her behavior, and maybe she wasn't - but that still has no bearing on her talent as a singer (or lack thereof, now that everyone's heard everything she ever wrote :rolleyes:)

I really couldn't care much less that Amy Winehouse died, and I am only vaguely familiar with her from whatever singles were on the radio, but that's explicitly WHY i'm in no position to make a judgment on whether or not she was actually talented. I would wager most others bashing her lack of talent are equally ill-equipped to do so.

i'm only "offended" by the fact that the "yes yes yes" to rehab joke is totally played-out, and wasn't really funny to begin with.

otherwise i just think it's silly that people are bashing someone's music without ever listening to it.

really? people are still making the "yes yes yes" rehab joke and expecting it to get a laugh? Too obvious to be funny, and about 4 days late for it to be anything less than obnoxious.

Are we talking about Courney Love, or Amy Winehouse?

regardless, what does how someone looks have to do with being skanky? How people portray themselves and how they actually are; especially with celebrities, are two totally different things.

You think Lady Gaga sits at home in a ridiculous costume all the time? You think Amy Winehouse wasn't VERY aware she was dressing the part of a skank? Maybe she was backing it up with her behavior, and maybe she wasn't - but that still has no bearing on her talent as a singer (or lack thereof, now that everyone's heard everything she ever wrote :rolleyes:)

I really couldn't care much less that Amy Winehouse died, and I am only vaguely familiar with her from whatever singles were on the radio, but that's explicitly WHY i'm in no position to make a judgment on whether or not she was actually talented. I would wager most others bashing her lack of talent are equally ill-equipped to do so.

Calm down Francis.

MaxP. Why are you arguing?

You only listen to Dinosaur Jr. :D

Im not arguing, she was a talentless skank. Dude is arguing.

And you only listen to 5 finger death punch, right?

i'm only "offended" by the fact that the "yes yes yes" to rehab joke is totally played-out, and wasn't really funny to begin with.

otherwise i just think it's silly that people are bashing someone's music without ever listening to it.

:rolleyes:

You're right. She was awesome and a fine roll model for all the kiddies.

All better?;)

A) that rehab song was as annoying as fuck and apparently she should have said yes yes yes.

2) which member was a skanky talentless hack (keep in mind that Courtney Love is still breathing)

C) IF she was a skank? Have you ever seen her?

:lol:

Why are you offended? It made me chuckle. I didn't even know that annoying ass rehab song was by her. I just know when it came on the radio I changed the station. Another drug addict died. Sorry, but I have no bleeding heart for that.