2007 Kawasaki Z1000 - Mint condition

JMann2380

I'll sell the bike for $4950 if it goes today or tomorrow. I am leaving out of town for a couple weeks on Thursday and would like it sold before then. If not I have plenty of time to wait for the right buyer at $5500 when I get back!

I am selling my 07 Z1000. I bought it last summer and thought I would ride it, but truth is I ride my dirt bike way more and just couldn't get into the street bike thing. On nice days I would just drive my Jeep. It has ~8600 miles on it and is in mint shape. It has a few mods but mostly stock:

- Undertail kit to tidy up the license plate and turn signals.

- Pazzo Adjustable Levers

- New(er) Pilot Power tires.

- CRG bar end mirrors

- Seat upgrade - I sent it off to a guy in Florida to have it shaped and different padding put in it. It's suppose to make a HUGE difference on long rides.

I don't need to sell this bike so the price is FIRM. This bike is in perfect condition and worth the money. Email or call 330 554 1455

Pics can be seen here: http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/2512284852.html

Thanks,

Josh

Edited by JMann2380

• 2 weeks later...

I'll sell the bike for $4950 if it goes today or tomorrow. I am leaving out of town for a couple weeks on Thursday and would like it sold before then. If not I have plenty of time to wait for the right buyer at $5500 when I get back!