For Sale - 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250

PhilS

FOR SALE: 2007 SUZUKI GSF1250S Bandit

Candy Sonoma Red

19500 miles at time of post but I still ride it on the weekends……

Garage kept

Excellent Condition

One owner, clear title of course.

$5500 firm. No Trades.

This is a 2007 Suzuki Bandit. 1250cc, Fuel Injected, Water-Cooled, 6 speed Sport Touring bike. I have owned it since new. I have also performed all maintenance which is up to date with records. This bike is in near perfect condition, runs extremely well, and has been garaged and covered. Tires are Michelin Pilot Road 2’s and are in good shape. I run K&N Oil and Air Filters and Mobil 1 Motorcycle Oil.

Significant extras on the bike from front to rear are:

Galfer Stainless Steel Front Brake Lines

Holeshot Fork Brace

Racetech Gold Valves and Springs in the front forks

Givi Touring Windshield

Radiator Cover

Factory OEM Lower Bodywork

Dobeck TFI Fuel Injection Tuner

Sargent Seat

Cogent/Holeshot Rear Shock

Holeshot Black Slip-On Exhaust

If you need additional information or photos, please PM me. A $300 non-refundable deposit will be required within 24 hours of the agreement to buy and fully funded within 7 calendar days before the bike is released. It’s a great bike. I will miss it. It will hit Craigslist and Ebay in a week or two.

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

This IS a very nice CLEAN bike! :D

Phil's bike is always clean, and well maintained. Someone is going to get a really good bike!

+100000000000000

I think he was cleaning it as we road home on the last csba ride.... :-)

Glws....looking forward to hearing the duc shoot out of corners....that is if I can keep up wit u.....

+100000000000000

I think he was cleaning it as we road home on the last csba ride.... :-)

Glws....looking forward to hearing the duc shoot out of corners....that is if I can keep up wit u.....

My Bandit is faster than this Duc.........so it aint the bike holding back.......it's me. I just want one - thats all. I'll still be behind you.

FOR SALE: 2007 SUZUKI GSF1250S Bandit

Candy Sonoma Red

19800 miles at time of post but I still ride it on the weekends……

Garage kept

Excellent Condition

One owner, clear title of course.

$5500 firm. No Trades.

This is a 2007 Suzuki Bandit. 1250cc, Fuel Injected, Water-Cooled, 6 speed Sport Touring bike. I have owned it since new. I have also performed all maintenance which is up to date with records. This bike is in near perfect condition, runs extremely well, and has been garaged and covered. Tires are Michelin Pilot Road 2’s and are in good shape. I run K&N Oil and Air Filters and Mobil 1 Motorcycle Oil.

Significant extras on the bike from front to rear are:

Galfer Stainless Steel Front Brake Lines

Holeshot Fork Brace

Racetech Gold Valves and Springs in the front forks

Givi Touring Windshield

Radiator Cover

Factory OEM Lower Bodywork

Dobeck TFI Fuel Injection Tuner

Sargent Seat

Cogent/Holeshot Rear Shock

Holeshot Black Slip-On Exhaust

If you need additional information or photos, please PM me. A $300 non-refundable deposit will be required within 24 hours of the agreement to buy and fully funded within 7 calendar days before the bike is released. It’s a great bike. I will miss it. It will hit Craigslist and Ebay in a week or two.

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

Just updating the mileage.

Sweet front turn signals. Where did they come from? I've also looked around for mirror mounted signals but have had no luck. Also, how do you like your Sargent seat? If I can't get mine sold I may have to break down and get myself one of those...

Sweet front turn signals. Where did they come from? I've also looked around for mirror mounted signals but have had no luck. Also, how do you like your Sargent seat? If I can't get mine sold I may have to break down and get myself one of those...

The best mod I could have ever done to that bike was replacing the crap stock seat and buying a Sargent seat - it is extremely well made and their customer service is outstanding.

The flush LEDS up front are Protons from Highttechspeed.com. They also function as running lights. I converted the standard running lights in the headlight assy to turn signals. It's a very cool set up.

Thanks for the comments.

The best mod I could have ever done to that bike was replacing the crap stock seat and buying a Sargent seat - it is extremely well made and their customer service is outstanding.

The flush LEDS up front are Protons from Highttechspeed.com. They also function as running lights. I converted the standard running lights in the headlight assy to turn signals. It's a very cool set up.

Thanks for the comments.

I also know a member here that can get Proton's for ya! ;)