Man Accused Of Stomping Puppy To Death, Attacking Woman In Drunken Rage

Scruit

BAINBRIDGE, Ohio — Police said a man accused of attacking a woman and stomping a puppy to death this week blamed it on a bad relationship.

Tiffany Burns, the alleged victim's daughter-in-law, said a relative told deputies that she came home from work to find her boyfriend, Steven Ford, in a drunken rage, 10TV's Glenn McEntrye reported.

The woman watched in horror while Ford grabbed one of her puppies and stomped it to death.

:mad:

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/07/28/story-bainbridge-man-stomps-puppy-attacks-woman.html?sid=102

rage-comics-death-of-a-pooch.jpg

I don't dispute this effect at all, happens to me too... It's just the guy stabbed a womand in the head several times and stomped on a puppy but people will only ever comment about the puppy. Why is that?

puppies are defenseless. People aren't.

The puppy also can't testify against the a-hole to get him convicted of a crime.

Beyond that, people can be a-holes. I've never met a puppy that's an a-hole. I wouldn't suggest that this lady deserved it, but I don't know here from Adam. Right or wrong, there's an assumption that the puppy was the cutest most awesome thing ever.

I really try to be level-headed and not advocate "eye for an eye" type justice (i feel it's hypocritical), but it would be difficult to resist the urge not to beat this jerkoff...

Ron White says it best:

"You can't fix Stupid"

And remember, Ohio ranks 6th in our wonderful USA, with Inbreeding.

Maybe we should do it like they do in Turkey. You get caught steeling, they cut your hand off in a public forum. You rape, you lose your johnson, in public. You kill, you are stoned to death, by the public, in a public forum. Crime is surprisingly low in Turkey. Common crimes, I speak of.

Oh well, another time and place I guess. We will get a chance to do it all over again sometime anyway.

Everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

You rape, you lose your johnson, in public.

Some of thosde 'cutr you hand off countries' the man would pay blood money to the family and evade any punishment.

Then they would probably stone the woman to death for being in public without a chaperone.

I could never work for the ASPCA,

I would constantly be beating the shit out of people that abused animals. I hope the day never comes but let me witness somebody stomping a puppy.

I don't understand a lot of the things that people do but animal abuse effects me a great deal. I have a huge softspot for dogs.

• 2 months later...

Never saw the disposition of this case in the news so I looked it up.

The guy had several charges from the same violation date. 180 days for a Domestic Violence plea and 180 days for aggravated menacing and a weapons charge. The two 180 day terms are consecutive (so he geot a year in jail total) and any non-executed term (meaning if he is released early for any reason) suspended for the term of his 5 year probation.

He got 90 days for killing the puppy - concurrent with these terms - meaning that he will not serve any additional term for that.

So, he effectively got no punishment for killing the puppy. It was a freebie. :mad: