Two Brothers pipes

conn-e-rot

I tried the noise reduction plug in my Brock's Streetmeg, but the pipe shit it out......made some difference at lower rev's but nothing can tolerate the power of WOT.......and use more than just a tad of locktight to keep the mounting screw secure if you plan to keep yours :D:D:D

Or do what most giuys don't - repack your cannisters and you'll be amazed at how much quieter they are. 2 Bros stuff is junk and is poorly packed to start with.

this!

Several people have heard my Two Brothers pipe on the VFR and to me its the perfect volume. The reason for this is because before the previous owner sold it to me he re-packed the cannister for me

Or do what most giuys don't - repack your cannisters and you'll be amazed at how much quieter they are. 2 Bros stuff is junk and is poorly packed to start with.

I repack my canisters once a year whether needed or not repack kit is a lot cheaper than new canister.

I tried the noise reduction plug in my Brock's Streetmeg, but the pipe shit it out......made some difference at lower rev's but nothing can tolerate the power of WOT.......and use more than just a tad of locktight to keep the mounting screw secure if you plan to keep yours :D:D:D

These won't come out there is 6 or 8 screws that hold the end caps on

I like mine as is. Low & grumpy at idle like an old Barry White, loud & obnoxious at wot like a kid at the waffle house chuggin a red bull! To each his own though.

You're the guy that I want to shove a stick into their spokes as they pass buy sounding like they are running 200 mph when only doing 30...

That's horrible for the bike and a complete waste of funds. Packing is something that is needed and helpful to your machine. But, as you mentioned - to each their own, but remember, ignorance isn't bliss...

Lol, KTM its not like I'm running a straight pipe or a Leo Vince. My exhaust sounds exactly like its supposed to & I've done nothing to make it any louder. It's no diff than any other slip on brotha. I just prefer to be heard (previous ex500 rider) rather than not. Believe me my exhaust wouldn't disturb your knitting if I rode down your street. :D