WTS - Smith 6906 and 5 mags

MeefZah

Used Smith 6906, nice shape overall, 100% reliable with every kind of ammo you can stuff into it.

For those not familiar, this is the 12-round compact 9mm modeled after the 5906; it has a bobbed hammer but is DA/SA, ambi safety / decocker, mag safety, Novak 3-dot sights, 3.5" bbl. Much like the compact Glock magazines do, full size 59-series mags fit and function in this gun.

Aluminum frame has some shiny spots from holster wear and the grip shows minor wear, but overall this is a very nice piece. Bore is crisp, lockup is tight, and it points and shoots very nicely. Recoil spring is new; nothing wrong with the old one, but it's cheap insurance.

Comes with 2 factory 12 round mags, 2 pinky baseplates (the pictured mags have flat 5906 baseplates currently installed), 3 new Mec-Gar 15 round 5906 mags, manual. No box.

$400 FTF in central Ohio (I am near Marion but am willing to drive a bit), or trade for a Smith 442-1 or 642-1 (J frame .38, no lock), or 9mm Glocks. Not really interested in other trades but I'll listen if you got something interesting.

---FS---001Small.jpg

Nice work! I used to have the similar CS9. Great guns! Not cheap either, so thank you for posting a decent price.

I thought it was fair. It went fast, so it must have been.

I sold a CS9 a few weeks ago for $430; those are great guns. Unfortunately, they just don't point as instinctively for me as my Glocks; I am trying to consolidate all my auto pistols to one platform...