Paracord Bracelets

4DAIVI PAI2K5

i see people on mall ninja forums weave in little steel/titanium/aluminum/any "mall ninja approved" material trinkets and things into the ends of those. for example, steel/titanium skulls, or even tritium capsules, maybe even a 9mm/.40/.45 cartidge (dormant lol). get crazy, and post them up on gun/knife forums... you wouldn't believe how fast the guys snap them up.
I dont think I want to go that low haha.
Well damn! I have had one for over a month now and its was more than 5 bucks lol.

My buddy just bought one said it cost him like 35 bucks was pissed when he found out I made them haha.

8 bucks he said 5 to ship them. How much cor d goes into these? Is it a usable amount if used in an emergency?
The amount of cord depends on the wrist size and the colors. If its all one color probably close to 10' if its a different inside color with one out side color you have 2 pieces about 3" bigger then your wrist size, and about and 8' piece. If you go with the bi-color outside there is 2 pieces blended together at about 4' each (made into about and 8' piece but I wouldn't expect the blend to stand up to a lot of weight) and 2 pieces about 3" bigger then your wrist.
Thank God I ride a Ninja then! Seriously though, that wouldn't be to far a trip if you needed the help.

Well if you wanna come down for a ride ill make you 2 of your choice haha

Made a couple more.

For the Bengals fans like myself!

IMG_20110805_205736.jpg

IMG_20110805_205743.jpg

Made this for my buddy that has a white and red ducati 848

IMG_20110805_203941.jpg

IMG_20110805_203951.jpg

I got my new buckles in that allow me to make the bracelets reversible. So the ones above are actually both side of each bracelet. So basically 2 bracelets for 8 bucks on those styles.

I've got some brown coming in that I hope will be a good shade to make Browns colors bracelet. Iam also on the hunt for some grey/silver to add with the red to make some OSU ones.

Damn brown isn't here yet. Still waiting on it and the ACU camo ordered it last Friday I think it was. Ill get one made up and if you like it I'll finish it to your size and we can make a deal. BTW been awhile since you have been on hasnt it?

cant wait to see the buckeye colors

If I can find some grey or silver!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent had any luck yet.

Here is a pic of some tacticool/useful slings that a guy made for his rifles, they use about 200' of paracord with the knives, mini-mag light, fire starter and zip ties added.

dscn3006jd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Those look sweet! I might have to tear apart one of my 1 point bungie slings and see if I can use the internals out of one. I think my fingers would be bleeding after using 200' of cord haha.

Here is a pic of some tacticool/useful slings that a guy made for his rifles, they use about 200' of paracord with the knives, mini-mag light, fire starter and zip ties added.

dscn3006jd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I had a carabiner taken from me at the airport while flying over the weekend lol

I got my coyote brown, some more blue, and ACU camo in today. the C.B. is just a tad darker then the tan I have. So Ill be getting a walnut brown that I found the other day. That way I can do some Browns colors.

I also shipped one today, USPS was 3 bucks. They told me it would be there (Akron) on Thursday.

Damn brown isn't here yet. Still waiting on it and the ACU camo ordered it last Friday I think it was. Ill get one made up and if you like it I'll finish it to your size and we can make a deal. BTW been awhile since you have been on hasnt it?

If I can find some grey or silver!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent had any luck yet.

lol, yea it's def. been awhile! I'd like to get some ACU for a lil lady friend of mine too. Tan or Coyote will work. how dark is the coyote?