Scioto mile fountain closed after 3rd fecal incident

Wadepenn

Http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/aug/04/2/after-third-fecal-incident-closes-scioto-mile-foun-ar-663171/

10 million dollar fecal fountain!

We had plans to take our son, um, our plans will no longer include this new landmark...

Edited by Wadepenn
Sp

“I don't think kids do it intentionally,” says Leist. “I think they're just having fun and they just forget they need to take a restroom break.”

ummmm....what? how do you forget you have to drop a load? :lol: i think some little shit is doing it on purpose (harhar, i made a pun)

whats the deal with kids shitting in pools? is it like some fascination? there was another story posted recently about kids shitting in a pool and the summer camp instructors checking their trunks to try and find who it was....its crazy

So wait... There's water, and there's poo, then there's poo in the water, then that poo/water combination gets spreayed up in the air and all the kids get covered in it?

That's pretty gross. Keep you mouth closed at the fountain. And watch out for Bear Grylls - he'll be all over that.

ummmm....what? how do you forget you have to drop a load? :lol: i think some little shit is doing it on purpose (harhar, i made a pun)

whats the deal with kids shitting in pools? is it like some fascination? there was another story posted recently about kids shitting in a pool and the summer camp instructors checking their trunks to try and find who it was....its crazy

As a parent I can tell you that my son can get so focused on what he's doing that *I* have to remind him to go to the bathroom. He has this distinctive way of standing when he needs to go, and I'll see and ask him if he needs to go; "YEAH!!! (*runs to bathroom*)" He's 7, so I would hope that stops soon - or at least before he goes to college. :nono:

As a parent I can tell you that my son can get so focused on what he's doing that *I* have to remind him to go to the bathroom. He has this distinctive way of standing when he needs to go, and I'll see and ask him if he needs to go; "YEAH!!! (*runs to bathroom*)" He's 7, so I would hope that stops soon - or at least before he goes to college. :nono:

he wont realize he has to go before just straight up shitting himself? i dont have kids so i guess maybe i dont understand

i work with a guy who met a girl in a bar and went back to her place and she had plastic down on her bed and asked him if he was into scat play...she wanted to take a shit on the bed on the plastic and lay in it while fucking....needless to say he took off (or so he says) lol

he wont realize he has to go before just straight up shitting himself? i dont have kids so i guess maybe i dont understand

It's more a case of where his attention is being focused. It's the same thing that will make a kid chase a ball into the freet in front of a car. Yes, they know the road is there and they know there are cars, but they are so focused on the ball that everything else is ignored.

It's more a case of where his attention is being focused. It's the same thing that will make a kid chase a ball into the freet in front of a car. Yes, they know the road is there and they know there are cars, but they are so focused on the ball that everything else is ignored.

Target fixation FTL.

Target fixation FTL.

Adults get the same effect to a lesser degree and in life-critical situations it has to be trained out of you (motorcycle accident avoidance = look at the gap, not the car. Or a police office must think to look around for additional threats after a shooting)

A common example of target fixation would be when you approach a 4-way stop. When you get up to the stop bar you can see another car that is going to arrive/stop after you, but looks like it's going to run the stop sign to get in front of you. You focus on him so much that you don't register another car approaching from another direction.

a friend of mine has had 2 girls pee in his bed and another on his chair

i went to a country concert like a month ago and this girl pissed herself in this fountain thing then another time at the camp ground :wtf:

bitches be crazy :nono:

Ever been rafting? then you know what it's like to drop in a torrent of white water... just sayin, it's got some appeal

caddyshack-doody.jpg

DOOOODDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!1

ummmm....what? how do you forget you have to drop a load?

lol come on dont act like you've never crapped your pants before. sharts happen lol