WTB Yamaha FZR400!!!!!!

sanlot17

You really should just keep the cool stuff you buy. Between this, the 1KR, and a few other bikes I've seen you mention, you'd have a heck of a collection by now. I have room in my garage to help store them....

I think I saw a 400 on the WERA forum recently (maybe it was a 600?) in the vintage forum.

I never heard of such a thing. That is pretty badazz right there.

I keep watching ebay for a VFR400 that is relatively close to Ohio. But no luck. Closest one I have seen is in Florida.

Yeh I want a VFR400 more bro!! Those ARE badass! :bow:

You really should just keep the cool stuff you buy. Between this, the 1KR, and a few other bikes I've seen you mention, you'd have a heck of a collection by now. I have room in my garage to help store them....

I think I saw a 400 on the WERA forum recently (maybe it was a 600?) in the vintage forum.

Andy you are correct...but I just dont have enough $ to buy them all :nono: So I get bord and find a bike I always wanted and then I find out I should have kept some also...So now I want a fzr or vfr400 and I WILL keep it....:wtf:

Im a bike whore..I know I have a problem....................

Here is the 85 vf1000r and 94 vfr750...loved both of those!

85VF1000R009.jpg

Also the 83 Vf750..It was in awesome shape...Kind of regret getting rid of that ride....

83VF750Sequia015.jpg

At one time I had all three of these vintage bikes...Added the 85 FZ750! Ahhh my childhood dreams in my garage...LOL

85YamahaFZ750008.jpg

Edited by sanlot17

I'm pretty sure I almost bought your 400 when it was for sale a couple years ago.

I still regret not picking it up.

Check out Rare Sport Bikes for Sale. They always have cool older stuff including FZR400, NC35's, and all manner of 2-smokes. I'm still looking for a good Aprilia RS250, and they pop up there pretty frequently.

I'm pretty sure I almost bought your 400 when it was for sale a couple years ago.

I still regret not picking it up.

Check out Rare Sport Bikes for Sale. They always have cool older stuff including FZR400, NC35's, and all manner of 2-smokes. I'm still looking for a good Aprilia RS250, and they pop up there pretty frequently.

Yeh if the guy who bought it would sell it back to me I would buy it back in a heartbeat!

I have a FZR600 for sale. It has 20,xxx miles, new battery this year, runs and rides good but the carbs could be cleaned, needs new tires. I'm pretty firm around $1800 but cold hard cash has alot of pull these days.

[ATTACH]2532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2533[/ATTACH]

I always forget the windscreens are supposed to be clear. lol. I painted mine black when I did the bike.