New debt ceiling effects gun owners?

idodishez

Propaganda.

So they have created a powerful new body that can pass laws without amendments, and it *could* include anti-gun legislation if any republicans cross the aisle? It could also include anti-abortion legislation if any democrats cross the aisle, or pro-abortion, or pro-gun, or anti-car, or pro-car, or pretty much anything.

"Obamacare" is anti-gun because they can compile health information and use it to deny gun ownership to people who are medically unfit to own a gun? By that token it is also anti-car because they can use the information to deny driver's licenses to people who are medically unfit to drive.

Propaganda and scaremongering in an attempt to sell their $4.95 "Confrontational Politics" publication.

I have this friend who keeps coming into the office saying things like; "Obama was born in Kenya*" or something else equally stupid and I always ask him if he heard it from one of those angry AM radio DJs.

* = "We have a Kenyan birth certicate!"

"The claims that the Kenyan birth certificate is a hoax are fake!"

"The supposedly 'real' Kenyan birth certificate that Obama's was supposedly faked from is the real fake!"

"They now have a fake Hawaii birth certificate!"

"Now they have the hawaii government backing up this fake birth certificate!"

Me: "You know his mother was born in the US, that makes him a natural born citizen regardless of where he was born...?"

Him: "THAT MEANS YOU ADMIT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA!"

Me: :rolleyes:

I have this friend who keeps coming into the office saying things like; "Obama was born in Kenya*" or something else equally stupid and I always ask him if he heard it from one of those angry AM radio DJs.

It holds true. "If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"

I read it - its argueing - what ifs, possibilties, and maybes. And even if the Pentagon is cut 800 billion, that's over 10 years = 80 B a year, a piss in the bucket. I'm not anti gun, but you might as well worry that the sky is falling.