Funny Shit

Siacono

Hope she is OK. Rushed to hospital by EMS for incapacitating injuries? I'd want to know she's ok before I laugh too much.

Oh, and these reports are public record - you can get them online for free with all this info. I sometimes read local accident reports to try to understand accident trends and likelihood of hit-skip etc. About 50% of accidents near where I work are ACDA (rear-enders). Most of the rest are left-turners.

My favorite (will have to dig this up) is the drunk guy in Dublin who swerved back and forth from ditch to ditch across a divided highway several times hitting crap every time before hitting a big tree and still trying to drive away. He told the police his car broke down and he didn't know why it wasn't working.

And I always giggle when I see an accident coded as a solved hit-skip, solved because the front license plate was left at the scene. :D

Edited by Scruit

I know in columbus bicycles are treated as a vehicle. It is to protect the bicyclist if there is an accident involving a car. The sad part is non of the bicyclist around campus know this or they think that they have some sort of magical force field that will keep them safe if they do stupid shit.

So...a 78 year old Grandmother took her 9 year old granddaughter for a bike ride and crashed.

That's freakin' hilarious...

:nono:

That's what I was getting at. No disrespect to the OP... But while I would normally find the idea of a 78yr old woman riding 2-up on a bicycle with a 9yo funny in it's own right, the fact that the poor old lady suffered incapacitating injuries means that I don't see the funneh. :(