Season 3 Top Shot on History now

scottb

that mike guy is such a piece of shit! why did nobody call him out on his lies? and how dare him talk shit about other people ......he landed 1/5 shots, both trips...he was 2/10...he was the worst shooter on the team for that challenge, then he started bitching that when they asked people to raise their hand if they did bad, nobody did it, and he was the worst one on the team!

then he says he doesnt think he did bad and that he did as good as everybody else and he lied saying he hit "5 or 6" then it was just a solid 5 the next time he mentioned it

what a dickbag

:werd:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see Ian and Chris back on tonight. Does anyone have any favorites yet for this season? In the past two seasons I had someone picked out by the 2nd or 3rd week(last season I liked Chris to win from the 2nd ep.), this season I'm not as impressed with any one person, although if I had to pick I'd go with Dustin or Mike (NOT Michael) or Gary. Any predictions?

Wow! Jake is big cry baby!!!

Whines like a little girl, and moves outside, all becuase they voted him into the elimination challenge.

You won the challenge, you tool! Get over it!!!

Hope he and is short pinky finger goes home tonight.

Ohhh this episode made me like the season now.... I don't wanna spoil it but the Guy who goes home I cheered when he lost!

Me too, girlfriend and I high-fived! I was totally surprised when he picked his opponent for the elimination, because given the expert they had on this episode, the weapon was almost a given.

At least the guy that was eliminated, didn't whine about it. In fact he volunteered himself, because he performed bad.

Me too, girlfriend and I high-fived! I was totally surprised when he picked his opponent for the elimination, because given the expert they had on this episode, the weapon was almost a given.

I was surprised too! What a bad choice.

On the Red team, the two best shooters are Cliff and Gary

On the blue team, the two best are Dusty and Mike

Did everyone watch the preview for next week??? I can't wait to see it. Mike and Jake get into it! I hope Mike puts Jake in his place, and shuts him up for good!

• 2 weeks later...

Any favorite yet/picks for winner? I'm sticking with Dustin or Gary.

That was an awesome first shot for the challenge.

No kidding! he really set the bar with that one, but several other shooters also made that shot look like a walk in the park. I think the people who took several shots just overestimated the effect the wind would have on that .50 at the specified yardage. I know I could look it up, but anyone have a good feel for MOA or mil correction for 500yd shot with a 40-50mph crosswind with that round?

Any favorite yet/picks for winner? I'm sticking with Dustin or Gary.

No kidding! he really set the bar with that one, but several other shooters also made that shot look like a walk in the park. I think the people who took several shots just overestimated the effect the wind would have on that .50 at the specified yardage. I know I could look it up, but anyone have a good feel for MOA or mil correction for 500yd shot with a 40-50mph crosswind with that round?

My fav is Gary, glad he didn't go home.

I was surprised there were that many single shot hits with the wind the way it was. Can't wait to see what happens next week, the previews were riveting.