Season 3 Top Shot on History now

scottb

i wanted dustin or mike to win from the beginning, good to see them both in top 2

i underestimated gary for sure

mike really choked in that final challenge, but dustin was shooting amazing...i think he woulda got mike even if mike had gotten through the shotgun at the same time as dustin

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the after show. I dislike Jake even more now; talking about making the people dream their kids were in need of help or drowning. What an ass. This wasn't combat, there are lines that should be respected.

makes me wonder if maybe jake is just a little fucked up in the head...maybe he has some issues from his time serving or something, who knows

I'm watching the after show. I dislike Jake even more now; talking about making the people dream their kids were in need of help or drowning. What an ass. This wasn't combat, there are lines that should be respected.

Dude clearly has some kind of mental instability.

Dude clearly has some kind of mental instability.

Agree. He goes down in history as the first assbag to take himself out of Top Shot.

That's something he can proudly look back on for the rest of his life.

Someone should make a song about him, like those real men of genius songs.

You mean like last year where what's his face threw that last shot on purpose? :)

That was absolutely top rate. I hated that guy until that moment. Then I felt like a dick.

Just watched the final episode with the wife, glad Mike didn't win. Don't know how I'd feel about him getting a second chance only to come bck and win. I don't know that ANYONE else on that show this season could have beat Dustin's perfromance. Amazing. Kind of liked him to win from the beginning - very even keeled and laid back.

That was absolutely top rate. I hated that guy until that moment. Then I felt like a dick.

Just watched the final episode with the wife, glad Mike didn't win. Don't know how I'd feel about him getting a second chance only to come bck and win. I don't know that ANYONE else on that show this season could have beat Dustin's perfromance. Amazing. Kind of liked him to win from the beginning - very even keeled and laid back.

I actually liked that guy on last season from the start. There was just something about him I could tell.

Dustin did so well because I don't think he was tying to win. Be just wanted to have fun. Even when he had to go back up on the elimination round that episode, his comment to the other guy was something like "cool. We get to shoot again!"