Harbor Freight - Drill Master 80-Piece Rotary Tool Kit $9 w/ Coupon Code

Disclaimer

Drill Master 80-Piece Rotary Tool Kit

Anyone use these knockoff Dremmel's from Harbor Freight? Doesn't seem like a bad deal for all the accessories even if the rotary tool itself (which is included), ends up breaking after a couple uses. Any reviews/experience?

Harbor Freight Tools continues to offer the Drill Master 80-Piece Rotary Tool Kit for $19.99. Coupon code "82201906" cuts it to $6.99. With $1.99 for shipping, that matches our mention from a week ago as the best price we've seen for any rotary tool kit. (It's also a current price low by $12.) Sales tax is added where applicable. It includes a 16,000 rpm 120-volt rotary tool, 25 cutoff wheel discs, 20 diamond burr bits, 10 grinding stones, four polishing cloth wheels, four sanding drum sleeves, and more.

• Brand: Drill Master
  • Model Number: 97626

Link straight to purchase: http://www.harborfreight.com/80-piece-rotary-tool-kit-97626.html?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=pricegrabber&hft_adv=40014&mr:referralID=e95db627-c854-11e0-891e-001b2166c2c0

image_3916.jpg

ive got one like this, wasnt bought at HF but i bet its the same thing..it works for light work(plastics, soft wood, thin tin) but nothing heavy...it bogs down and stalls out on heavy work its handy to have around id say worth that price

not worth the $10 or effort to get.

nothing from harbor freight (well 98% of it) is worth buying.

Couldn't disagree more. Sure, some stuff is crap, but an awful lot of their stuff is great bang for the buck especially if you don't make your living with it.

I just got done bleeding the brakes on my bikes with a $19 HF bleeder that works fucking fantastic. Had it for 5 years, works every time. I measured the rotors with a digital caliper that's as accurate as my Starrett from work, cost $9. I torqued the axle bolts with a $14.99 3/8 clicker, that's been checked twice with weights and is very accurate.

Their "pro" line of hand held power tools is good stuff too, we use them at work for disposable stuff but honestly they're damned nice for the $$, and their warranty is no joke....they'll swap it no questions asked.

Maybe I'm just lucky.