Bear’s eating me, girl told mum in call

Casper

I'm sorry they died but I think it's bullshit they hunted the mother and cubs down and killed them. If you don't want to get eaten by a bear, stay out of the wild. If you do get eaten, then chalk it up as the food chain and leave the mother and cubs alone.

Not saying there's anything wrong with hunting, hell, that's part of the food chain. Just don't think they should go kill them because some idiots decided to go play in the wild without protection. What the hell did they expect to happen?

I know I'm a Person Eating Tasty Animals!

Not saying there's anything wrong with hunting, hell, that's part of the food chain. Just don't think they should go kill them because some idiots decided to go play in the wild without protection.

I agree but if this was a member of my family that died I'd have a hard time thinking rationally for months and would gut shoot them on purpose..and the part about now they view people as a food source.

You should keep a pocket full of those puppies. In the event a bear chases you just start dropping them on the ground. Ups drivers do the same thing with dog treats when being chased by pissed off dogs.

You gotta test em out at home first. Make sure they can't out run you!