WELL GUYS... It's been fun....

Dubguy85

I officially accepted a promotion with my company and will be working out of our corporate office in Indianapolis, IN. Not to far, and I'm sure I'll stay in touch with many of my track day homies. I'm originally from there, so it will be an easy move..

I moved to Ohio in 2008 and can honestly say without this forum and meeting all of you I'd have no friends :p. This forum has allowed me to meet some awesome people, and awesome riders.. I've also met a few jack asses and squids but you'll find that everywere :D.

SO I'm leaving the state but will still be active on the board.. But

THANK YOU OR.NET for the laughs and memories.. Ohio, you will be missed!

My move will probably take place in the next 40 - 60 days

If you need help moving let me know Im close. I grew up in Greenfield, IN you may have heard of it :) and place to stay for Putnam!

Good luck man. I hope to track with you soon.

Thanks for the offer.. You know who true friends are when you get moving help.. However the company pays for all of that.. No need to hurt our backs! Oh yea.. I played Greenfield Country Club in High School all the time..

U can stay at my house anytime! ;)

Good luck man maybe I wll be lucky enough to get an invite to the going away party!

HAHA fo sho dude!

Already have a house picked out in carmel... Thanks for the info!

Friends of mine live in Carmel (Orchard Park Drive). Dave & Jill have a 3 yr old who will instantly assume anyone on a bike is "uncle Chris."

cooper_on_creamsicle.jpg

if you're close by, they're pretty much the nicest people you could ever have as neighbors.

Does that mean you need my enclosed sooner than your trip down south in Sept for a few weekends lol.

You know Im here to help buddy, just let me know when. I have my truck too and bet we could get you moved in a weekend no problem.

Knew it was coming, just wasn't sure when. If they need someone to fill your old spot, let me know man... ;)