Who wants a BRAND NEW GoPro for cheap?

JStump

So I just quit best buy but right before I did I applied for the GoPro discount and it was just approved. I can buy 2 cameras and what ever accessories I want but I have to do it before the 31st of this month. I am going to buy 1 camera for myself but who wants the second one? The only things I can not get are listed below. Let me know what you want and Ill get the price with tax and shipping sent to your PM. Prices are UP TO 50% off but not always.

PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO LIMITED INVENTORY, THE HD HERO NAKED, HD HERO 960, 3D HERO SYSTEM, LCD BACPAC, BATTERY BACPAC, AND SD CARDS ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AT A DISCOUNT. YOU CAN ORDER THESE PRODUCTS AT STANDARD RETAIL PRICING.

EDIT: actually, after thinking about how often I would actually use a camera I decided I do not want one so now 2 cameras are up for grabs!

Edited by JStump

The 960 should be cheaper than $180.

This is what you DON'T get with the 960.

The HD HERO 960 doesn't have 720p @ 60fps, 1080p video, or the HERO BUS expansion port in the rear of the camera that will let you take advantage of GoPro’s BacPac accessories.* It also does not include the Suction Cup Mount that can still be purchased separately.

oooh burn... lmao then don't buy one. they retail for $3xx, so considering that it is an ok discount.

NEVER pay retail. HD motorsports hero is COMMONLY found through sources for $230ish.

Besides, this isn't threadcrapping since the buyer doesn't have these in person, merely making a discount available. Which in this case doesn't sound like a deal at all.

Edited by ohdaho

So instead of letting fellow ORDNers know they can get it cheaper...let them pay more for it. gotcha.

no ones shitting in his thread. hes not making a profit from this sale, just sharing a discount (which good on him) and what he thought was a good price, some of us are just trying to share another good price.

^^^^I would have to agree w/ ohdaho here....after reviewing his posts he simply let future buyers aware that there may be cheaper alternatives....and he did so in a polite and professional manner.

I believe the OP is trying to hook us up...no doubt....but ohdaho is trying to make sure members don't overpay.... just my 2 cents