Any one know of MOTOGP exhaust by HB

NinjaDoc

Hi,

I was planning on putting an exhaust on my 09 zx6r, purpose is just for reasonable decent sound (not earache) so that it some what alerts the cars around me about my presence. I am not much particular about the perfomance part. (i think there is more than enuf power for me to handle :) )

after searching around i came across moto gp frpm hotodies, reasonably priced one, not like expensive and not downright cheapo. Just wanted to know if any body has any knowledge or input about this. ?

i looked at the usual exhausts like yoshi/akr which i think was too expensive for a casual rider like me.

oh the moto gip is loud as in EAR BLAST LOUD,

I am noob in these matter, from what you say i believe the muzzy is far better system than the MGP i guess?

i some what wanted some think dark tone instead of the shiny stuff, but if its a good one i might as well get it. How loud is muzzy.? i want cars to hear me at least thats all.

Ah sure will try that if needed, noe I guess i might start getting tickets, even if I was lime 18 to 20 above at rare instances the bike wouldn't make any noise and no body noticed, this exhaust sound like a beast and I think I might flagged for even 10 under :)

hey thx conne, i didnt want to think more and more.... and just went ahead and bought the m4 as soon as i confirmed i had enuf fund ... prolly its my ocd+add acting up :)

Uh Oh.......a DOCTOR with O.C.D. AND A.D.D.?!?! Do you prescribe yourself the good stuff to cope or just misdiagnose patients on a regular basis due to inattentive compulsions?? :D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...