I'm Now A Bear Killer

LoneRanger

I_Want_To_Believe_01.jpg

Relatively new guy, low post count = check.

Story about event that's not impossible, but incredible = check.

Zero photos from an event that any sane, rational person would be documenting 100 ways to Sunday = check.

4 pages of replies and not a peep from OP = check.

No reason to doubt the OP, don't know him, but my experience on the interwebs tells me stories like these that make everyone's BS meter peg usually do not bear out to be true.

I'll be happy to be wrong, but instincts usually work pretty good.

:o

I_Want_To_Believe_01.jpg

Relatively new guy, low post count = check.

Story about event that's not impossible, but incredible = check.

Zero photos from an event that any sane, rational person would be documenting 100 ways to Sunday = check.

4 pages of replies and not a peep from OP = check.

No reason to doubt the OP, don't know him, but my experience on the interwebs tells me stories like these that make everyone's BS meter peg usually do not bear out to be true.

I'll be happy to be wrong, but instincts usually work pretty good.

:plus1:

Wow talk about negativity on the board. Not many well wishes and being called a liar. Nice. I didn't follow up post as I was on pain meds and sleeping mostly or at work.

Pics for those that seem to doubt and I've been on the board for around 4 years. I just don't post a bunch. Swingset we've ridden together about 2 years ago.

FYI I dragged the bear to the current resting position. Head was where the blood is and feet were coming back towards the camera.

Anyone need more proof drive to Front Royal ask the damn rangers yourself. Yes it was reported and a statement was taken.

• Upvote 1

Wow talk about negativity on the board. Not many well wishes and being called a liar. Nice. I didn't follow up post as I was on pain meds and sleeping mostly or at work.

Pics for those that seem to doubt and I've been on the board for around 4 years. I just don't post a bunch. Swingset we've ridden together about 2 years ago.

FYI I dragged the bear to the current resting position. Head was where the blood is and feet were coming back towards the camera.

Anyone need more proof drive to Front Royal ask the damn rangers yourself. Yes it was reported and a statement was taken.

Like I said, I'm happy to be wrong. Sorry, I didn't recognize your moniker you've obviously not been around the board much.

My skepticism isn't negativity, it's learned behavior from hearing stories like this on forum after forum that ended up being bullshit.

I'm glad you're ok.

That's awesome.

A) Glad you're alright.

B) Glad you posted the pic.

C) Glad momma bear didn't come eat you.

Well I don't care what everybody else was thinking, I believed you from the get go.

Hell I rounded a corner in Calif. one time, saw a Game Warden car on the side of the road but no Game warden. I rounded the next corner and right there in the road was the animal they were looking for.

It was the biggest damn thing I had ever see, it stood at least 18 ft. tall with legs that were so long, I couldn't believe it. I ducked down behind my windscreen and went right under the the big male Giraffe, his penis knocked off my left mirror.

It was just terrible, because his penis was torn off, and the Giraffe decided it would be best if he was put down, considering his delema.

It was just tragic. :cry:

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please, someone might love you out there.

Greg

• Upvote 1

Well I don't care what everybody else was thinking, I believed you from the get go.

Hell I rounded a corner in Calif. one time, saw a Game Warden car on the side of the road but no Game warden. I rounded the next corner and right there in the road was the animal they were looking for.

It was the biggest damn thing I had ever see, it stood at least 18 ft. tall with legs that were so long, I couldn't believe it. I ducked down behind my windscreen and went right under the the big male Giraffe, his penis knocked off my left mirror.

It was just terrible, because his penis was torn off, and the Giraffe decided it would be best if he was put down, considering his delema.

It was just tragic. :cry:

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please, someone might love you out there.

Greg

Do NOT want pics