when i buy a 2nd bike it will be..

Hoblick

I have owned many biked but after riding the fjr I forgot about them all. I have got a new bike every year since I started riding until I got this bike, I don't even care about any other bike. It may not be the best at everything but it does everything damn good

Glad to see we're on the same page.

$15K for the base 1200 mulltistrada

That's how much I spent on the two most expensive bikes I've ever bought, combined.

But then it's been well established that I'm cheap... and when it comes to motorcycles I go for quantity and variety over quality and prestige.

I've been eyeing the Duc too...or maybe a KTM 990 Adventure R.

One of the two will be my next bike.

I saw the Duc up close last year...it looked and sounded impressive!!

Just saw your tag under your name says bikeless? What happened?

I feel you on that. They are ugly as sin. Especially my bike' date=' but I have yet to ride a street bike that suits me better. My father-in-law owns a FJR. He loves it. I rode it and was not consumed with "I must have one" like I was with the Multistrada.[/quote']

If I was in the market for a name I would have got the multistrada. But I was looking for the long haul, long service intervals, cheaper service and parts, more horsepower, quicker quarter-mile times, more miles on a tank of gas, more passenger room , something thats not ugly, more storage space, and an adjustable windshield. But im sure the Ducati has some strong points I bet its better in the twistys and stuff but thats not all im looking for. And I also believe that every bike fits each person different if not they would only make one bike

Edited by wicked94s10

If I was in the market for a name I would have got the multistrada. But I was looking for the long haul, long service intervals, cheaper service and parts, more horsepower, quicker quarter-mile times, more passenger room , something thats not ugly, more storage space, and an adjustable windshield. All for 5000 cheaper how could I pass it up.

You missed light and nimble. Oh wait. :D

Fork brace for the sumo? ..or' date=' the FJR? What kind of work have you done to your FJR? My pa-in-law was thinking about giving his a make-over.[/quote']

Fjr has fork brace, corbin seat, disabled the auto retract windshield, cruise control, highway pegs, and mounts for my gps and police jammer