$289.00 Cardo Scala Rider G4 Powerset Motorcycle Communication System

RidersDiscount

I don't have the answer on that one. All I know is what I have been told by multiple people I have talked to on the phone. I have mine mounted on a Scorpion EXO 1000.

Good to know, as two of

My helmets are a scorpion EXO 400 and 700

I ordered one of these the other day. Seems easy enough, and am waiting for delivery. Will pass on a report on the units performance...

Mike is easy to work with as is Riders discount. I have purchased from them before and it went great!

Thanks Mike!

I ordered one of these the other day. Seems easy enough, and am waiting for delivery. Will pass on a report on the units performance...

Mike is easy to work with as is Riders discount. I have purchased from them before and it went great!

Thanks Mike!

Keep us posted. I'm on the fence about buying one.

Recieved the package-Very nice. Charged the system up on both units, and during the charge read through the directions. Even considering I am no techno it was simple to install and the bluetooth works great, the fm radio too. So here I am walking around the house with my helmet on, listening to everything....lol.

This seems to be a great system and I have no doubt it will work on the bike as well too.

Thanks Mike

Mike

Recieved the package-Very nice. Charged the system up on both units, and during the charge read through the directions. Even considering I am no techno it was simple to install and the bluetooth works great, the fm radio too. So here I am walking around the house with my helmet on, listening to everything....lol.

This seems to be a great system and I have no doubt it will work on the bike as well too.

Thanks Mike

Mike

You are welcome, thanks for the review! Told you it was awesome!

Thanks Mike

Mike

But were you able to walk around your apartment at 90mph?:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...