Monday 9/5/11 anyone?

NinjaDoc

Thinking about this, as always open to suggestions and tweaking and even total rework if needed.

Meeting point: BP station right off 76 right off exit 38 as shown in map

Time around: 10 am meet up

Route: http://g.co/maps/qpk5 good roads, most of them i have ridden before some like 646 250 i never have and seems good enough

Weather: Chance of shower but we might be able to complete ride as it takes only like 3 hours or less

Meeting location is about midway between extremes of northeast ohio, 542 freshly paved and very nice ride. 250 646 twisty along side lake side, cool and scenic. And of course 9 and 164 for dessert

Edited by NinjaDoc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw hat in as well. I want a decent group out tho. so I think the doc will agree when I say I want a "check-in" by midnight tonight. if you "check-in" please "check-out" if u back out..... thanks... so here's mine.....

CHECK-IN

Check in

Nice nice new riders to meet, fresh subject for next video :D

I guess the final call can only be made tomorrow am based on forecast and clouds, if it's cloudy as of 8 :45 we will move towards cancellation, if it's clearing up we can even ride by 10:30ish even 11:00 for all it's worth it

gooood, Means more new riders for the video, at this rate by the end of this season i might have clips of most neo riders for a compilation video :D

tomorrow dont mind me walking around with the camera :p i am quite positive its gonna clear up tomorrow, and hopefully all of u guys will come out

Edited by NinjaDoc

I was following the weather, shower was 50% for tomorrow in Ravenna when I checked it today morning, but now it came down to 30% so I am guessing the thing is sorta moving away, well let's hope for the best, and the showers chance comes down to 10% by noon. If it's cloudy we can even stretch the time to 2 hours later since the ride is pretty short.

I feel it's more crappy towards extreme zones, I set out to ride from yt today towards astabula co it was clear here and by the time I reached niles I was soaking wet, all my gear is soggy, if weather is too cold I don't know how would I manage, I am still not used to cold.

Maps not coming up on iPhone. Is this anywhere near Dayton?

sorry ido, no where near

Shall we postpone the meet time to 11:30 since radar predicts clearing up from 11 00 to 6 00 with chance of shower only like 10% , i thought that would be more ideal than just calling off the whole ride? will post pone the ride only when confirmed by expectant riders,

btw gearman we will meet up with u near 44 -153 bp gas station in louiseville? time based on when we start from here,

my mob is three-three-zero-five-zero-six-9658

Edited by NinjaDoc