Monday 9/5/11 anyone?

NinjaDoc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... lookin' at the radar.... this front seems to be sitting on us... I hope it moves on soon enough......

my alarm is set.....

where do u guys check the weather?

out my front door, if its pouring here I dont ride LOL I might do my own ride out of bolivar and do a more south route? There is no easy way for me to make it out to the meet up spot you have listed to far off the freeway for my liking. And it involves turn pike which is a pet peeve of mine.

ah, put it up in ravenna to hit 542 which was freshly paved, or else bolivar is a usual place place we meet. u can of course join up midway like gear man,

we can meet where 212 meets end of 542, its a straight ride down 212 from bolivar.

out my front door, if its pouring here I dont ride LOL I might do my own ride out of bolivar and do a more south route? There is no easy way for me to make it out to the meet up spot you have listed to far off the freeway for my liking. And it involves turn pike which is a pet peeve of mine.

I agree.....

wouldn't mind meeting in bolivar if it's not too late to change the meet point and route a little. I highly recommend a shorter route to keep things sane and flexible

and remember.... we maybe meeting another rider (in louisville? I think he said)

... a couple of us most likely will be two-up.... no matter what I'll ride sweep.... lets just pray for dry weather.....

hahahah, i guess in ohio, if weather doesnt cooperate, we co-operate to make things happen. Lets make things simple, if its still raining by 9:00 lets call it off, If not lets do it.

If it clears up good enough later towards the day i will try to go out prolly same route or partial one.

If it is dry or not raining hard when I wake up in the a.m. I will ride down to the dq in bolivar and run over 212 maybe I will meet up with you guys? Its way to far for me to meet on 44 almost 1 1/2 hours to ride straight boring roads all the way down to 212 for another 45 mins. When I can make it to 212 in about and hour and be on twisty roads in less the 15 mins.

sure, if its not raining we will be riding most prolly as well, it would take us about 45 mins to reach the 212 542 meet spot. so based on when we start we will let u know, if u can text me ur number well and good. my number

PS: its still dayum raining outside three-three-zero-five-zero-six-9658