Monday 9/5/11 anyone?

NinjaDoc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must've missed ya. Rode most of the route posted. The tar snakes on 164 are dreadful in the rain.:eek:

noooooo you should have called or posted or something, that was bad :(

we were there at the bp by around 10: 45 ish to 11:00 i guess, since it was a pretty small station we did not stop, i just slowed down and looked every where, there were no two wheelers there, and moved on since we were kinda late as well.

we did not hit 646 this time as well since it started to drizzle a bit, but as soon as we turned into 164 things became pretty good again. Did you ride 646?

Next time we ride together for sure, plz do pm me you mob or something so this doesnt happen again.

Made it home a little wet and chilly. guess I should have worn the textiles not perf leathers LOL! Yeah the tar snakes on 164 were a bit uneasy. Start of the ride was pretty dry and roads were clean. As the day went on so did the rain and by mid ride it was wet and cold. still nice to get out for a ride and nice to meet some new riders on here. Logged in about 240 miles.

..... hope everyone made it home ok...... how was the ride?........

Why didnt any of you guys come, it was nice and smooth. About 15 miles or so we rode cautiously because of wet roads, but after wards it was pretty nice, did not attack the corners violently but pretty virulent. Overall first ride this season where we did not sweat like pigs i guess. Ideal temp, just a bit damp thats all.

Next time take the chance, :D , am home, hope others reached. This time had cam back wards and hopefully different views in there.

If any of you are interested we shud do this route again, with a bigger team, I mean including 646,( any body been on 646 before), on the map it looks clean and nicely twisted. 542 with fresh pavement was a delight, and 164 with it's good part provide enuf kick.

was trying to figure out a spot where the extreme northys can meet and a good route to ride down, i guess its futile since pretty much most routes down to the akron canton area looks boring, and taking freeway would save u time i guess,and the span of location ranges from elyria to lyndhurst

Edited by NinjaDoc

i guess so, the only prob with bolivar is u guys will have to come back up north a little bit if we have to hit 542 which i think looks like a track now with fresh pavement and smooth sweepers along side lake, Today was too cloudy or else its a right combo of scenic and twist

You were okay with the pace today right? if that was fast enough, may be more pace if its dry,... in that case i can lead through the complicated part. Or else a fast rider memorize the route :)

Edited by NinjaDoc