Northeast Ky ride Labor Day

rollnhot

Started on the slab to Dry Ridge Ky,had breakfast at The Country Grill. Took 467 through Glenco to Sparta up 35 N to 42 took a side trip on 20 then doubled back, nice road btw. At Hebron went 237 which kicks ass once your out of the suburbs 237 ends at Rt. 8 it runs along the Ohio River. Took the ferry across at Constance back east on 50 to 75 and pointed the FJR north hammer down. Attached a few pics, the ferry rides pretty cool two bucks for a bike. That general store in Sparta is kinda freaky inside. I aint' got the balls to eat lunch there.

Looks like a nice ride. I go shooting down at Elk Creek Hunt Club in Owenton and all the roads in that area seem nice. I've never taken the bike down just for the fact its hard to strap a shotgun and ammo on the bike.

How was the Country Grill? That's right off of 75?

BTW I think 127 goes all the way to there from Florence, KY.

Looks like a nice ride. I go shooting down at Elk Creek Hunt Club in Owenton and all the roads in that area seem nice. I've never taken the bike down just for the fact its hard to strap a shotgun and ammo on the bike.

How was the Country Grill? That's right off of 75?

BTW I think 127 goes all the way to there from Florence, KY.

Country Grill is great, homemade gravy cant' beat it. 127 comes through that area.