FS: 1995 Ducati 900SS/CR

Hailwood

*** Sold ***

After some serious thought, I have decided to thin the herd down a bit, and part with my 1995 Ducati 900SS/CR. The bike has a clean/clear title, currently has ~22,000 miles, and is in overall excellent mechanical and cosmetic shape, especially considering its age. $3500.

This bike is extremely fun to ride and has tons of character. The engine sounds amazing and has excellent torque, and combined with the superb handling, is an absolute blast on a twisty road. The riding position is pretty relaxed, and with the Corbin seat, I've had no problems doing a couple 400+ mile days.

The current Racetech suspension setup is absolutely fantastic, and the bike handles like nothing I've ever been on before. It just wants to turn anytime - on the brakes, off the brakes, high speed, low speed - doesn't matter, and the damping is top notch.

Here's a list of the extras included:

Racetech Front Fork Springs and Gold Valves

Re-sprung/Re-valved Rear Shock

Corbin Seat

Stainless Steel Brake (F/R) & Clutch Lines

Carbon Slip-On Exhaust

Stage 3 Jet Kit w/ K&N Filter and Open Airbox

Desmotimes Hard Anodized Clutch Basket

Barnett Clutch Kit

New Clutch Pushrod Seals

STM Crankcase Breather Valve

Speedymoto Stainless Clutch Springs & Anodized Spring Retainers

Cyclecat Billet Anodized Top Clamp

Desmoparts Stainless Steel Bolt Kit

The clutch components were replaced by me < 1500 miles ago, and it drastically improved the clutch action. The previous owner had the belts and valves done last year, so she should be good for at least one more season before any significant service is needed.

Here are some photos as she sits today:

i-4hRLdmk-XL.jpg

i-kTtMMvr-XL.jpg

i-639FdDN-XL.jpg

i-sRwKzcr-XL.jpg

i-jx98pb7-XL.jpg

i-NswfnFQ-XL.jpg

i-RBFBZ6k-XL.jpg

i-KZMWPWL-XL.jpg

i-zCPXBtM-XL.jpg

The bike has never been down, but having the trade-mark Ducati self-retracting sidestand, the bike fell over in the previous owner's garage on each side. The bodywork was not cracked, but was scuffed and touched up by the previous owner:

i-cbgJ2pM-XL.jpg

Other than this, the bike has a couple of small scratches on the tank, but is in overall very good shape for being ~16 years old.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or to set up a time to come by and check the bike out in person.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Hailwood

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

I hate you for listing this when I just bought a new bike. I've been wanting one of these for a while.

You suck. GLWS.

Just think what a good compliment it would be to the Multi :p

Besides, I'm guessing you could keep it running far longer than I could!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Just checking in to see if this one is still available, thanks.

Yes, I've had quite a bit of interest, but the bike is still available.

If you're interested in coming by and checking it out, just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

• 3 weeks later...