$69 DiD 525 ZVM2 Motorcycle Chain

RidersDiscount

Need to replace your bike’s sagging OEM chain but don’t require new sprockets? Then look no further than this killer deal on a DiD 525 ZVM2 Motorcycle Chain!

We’ll ship it anywhere in the lower 48 states for $69!

Many OEM chains are of 525 pitch, so replacing your bike’s worn out chain should be a snap! The ZVM2’s X-rings produce 50% less friction, giving you up to twice as much useful life as a standard O-ring chain. With an average tensile strength of 9,000lbs, this chain is suitable for applications of up to 1,100cc.

At 110 links long, about all you’ll need is a good riveting tool, which we can easily supply if you need.

To order, call Mike at 866.931.6644 x 804 and we’ll get it boxed up and sent to you fast!

did_525zvm2_xring_chain-1.jpg

We can supply this DiD chain cutting and riveting tool if you need. This is the ultimate chain tool from D.i.D!

did_cutting_and_riveting_tool_km500_5.jpg

Every D.i.D 525 ZVM2 chain comes with a rivet link.

did_525zvm2_xring_chain-2.jpg

Edited by RidersDiscount

My son needs a rear sprocket and chain for his 02 CB919. he currently has a 520 chain and sprocket kit installed. I have been looking around and it is hard to find a 520 set up for that bike. i dont think the F4i three spoke is the same, maybe the superhawk matches up not sure. what can you do for the CB919 I would prefer the longevity of a 525 over the 520 sprocket sizes front 15 or 16 and rear 42 or 43.

Also the a price on a set of A-stars gp pro gloves.. black size large.

Thank you

Nick

More designed for some of the smaller 600's but a smoking deal if you are in need of one that takes a 110 or less.

+1 I just skimmed the details the first time and didn't catch the 110 link part. Not that I need a chain, but someone might make the same error as me. ;)