Season Finally episode of Sons of Guns...

Beegreenstrings

Well what does everyone think?

My thought was that Will has just Fucked himself, by giving (whats his name) the option between red jacket and steph.

I think A) he will pick steph over red jacket and B) steph will follow him out the door, just to prove a point to her daddy.

Now, in Will's defence how can he have that situation in the building. Have a employee working for him and dating his daughter.

Talk amunst yourselves....

My closing comment should be. It takes away from the gun show.... To add drama such as a soap opera.:nono:

I'm sure it's simply drama written into the show for the finale -- not saying that Kris doesn't like Steph or that Kris is a complete dumbass, but I HIGHLY doubt he's idiotic enough to walk out of that place over a female.......I'm figuring that when the new episodes air, he'll straighten up and continue loving his job and staying infatuated with Will's daughter.........that artillery piece was sweet though, and damn cool of them to bring out some WWII vets to spectate

The employee is probably nailing her already but wanted to see how daddy would react if they brought the relationship out in the open.

I would have to walk softly around that one. Daddy owns a custom full auto gun shop and obviously a license to produce full auto weapons... Plays with and rebuilds cannons. I would be afraid. Very afraid. :D

Daddy wouldnt do anything cause she already got knocked up once and had a kid and that guys outta the picture. I just wondered if will has him buried in the mountains somewhere lol.

You might be on to something. Will probably cut him into pieces, and shot him out of that cannon last night. ;)