Cancelled my Netflix

tyler524

Because of all the people using Netflix, Hulu, or whatever, the bandwidth from the cable companies is starting to suffer. Docsis 3 is starting to relieve some of the issues, but Docsis 3 chassis cost serious $$$. With as popular as these "programming on demand" services are getting, and the fact that cable/sat companies are losing money, I would assume a rate hike for High Speed Data is coming. Or they will start charging based on the bandwidth used. The amount of customers getting installed with HSD only is growing on a daily basis, and usually they are the ones who are hogging the bandwidth.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of all the people using Netflix, Hulu, or whatever, the bandwidth from the cable companies is starting to suffer. Docsis 3 is starting to relieve some of the issues, but Docsis 3 chassis cost serious $$$. With as popular as these "programming on demand" services are getting, and the fact that cable/sat companies are losing money, I would assume a rate hike for High Speed Data is coming. Or they will start charging based on the bandwidth used. The amount of customers getting installed with HSD only is growing on a daily basis, and usually they are the ones who are hogging the bandwidth.

all the reason I stick to dsl. it doesn't slow down like cable

For the pirates...ARRGGG.. :)

I found this site and LOVE it now. I got caught up with SOA..finallllly!! They have all seasons!! They had last night's episode, on today! :bow:

Its a little slow loading, but I always downloaded the next episode while watching the previous. But anyway, if anyone wants it..here it is!!

Enjoy!!

http://tubeplus.me/search/tv-shows/sons_of_anarchy/0/