Hair brained idea needs help!

buildit

Okay, I can't get into too much detail about what I'm doing but I'll need some help. I wanna video a fake fight. Wait, there's more.;) I need some folks with big orange and black Harley gear on and... (here's the hard part) some guys with KTM black and orange gear too. I have the KTM gear for me.

If I can get the people I need to pick a central location we can all meet and film at to do this spoof video. Some HD and KTM motorcycles would be great too. Maybe we can tie it in with some other OR event like the chili cook off?

Anyone interested?:D You might become U tube stars. :rolleyes:

I did this a long time ago with a friend. We saw this Secrets of Stunts or something and they said, to fake a punch, just stand offset. The camera can't tell and it looks real. Easy to do - should be awesome! Do it!

Can you get an black and orange HD jacket? I can do it with just me and someone with HD colors but more will be funnier. Plus I can move the camera. It would be even better if there were some girls either fighting or cheering on their side. :D

Can you get an black and orange HD jacket? I can do it with just me and someone with HD colors but more will be funnier. Plus I can move the camera. It would be even better if there were some girls either fighting or cheering on their side. :D

I have a feeling the guy in the Harley jacket's gonna get it.:(

I have a feeling the guy in the Harley jacket's gonna get it.:(

No, no winners. It's a comedy spoof of sorts. I'm thinking funny stuff like a KTM rider being taken out by a loud HD exhaust. HD guy fainting as a KTM rider pops a wheelie. Total slap stick fighting.:rolleyes:

Here's the intro to what I wanna do. The next part will be a fake fight between a KTM rider and a HD rider all decked out in their gear. I wanna make scenes like the KTM guy being made deaf by the HD pipes, KTM guy roosting the HD rider (anyone know how to make fake mud?), HD rider has buddies and then the KTM rider looses them by passing a bar. :lol: Any takers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzcC1DN03qY