FS 2009 Yamaha FZ6

C-bus

Not for sale any more.

I'm selling my 2009 FZ6 with 9xxx miles and counting. I bought the bike new in August of 2009 and have used it mostly for commuting on the highway. This is a great compromise between sportbike speed and handling and a naked standard. Wind protection is good and ergonomics lend to long distance riding. This bike really comes alive at 8000 RPM. The FZ6 is consistently voted "Best Motorcycle Ever" by FZ6Forum.com.

Had this off of the market for a while and am now considering selling again. Asking $4700, nestled comfortably between KBB retail and KBB trade-in. Brand new Michelon Road 2s installed by Hoblick last fall.... less than 500 miles on them... still have the little rubber prickly things sticking out (like french-ticklers, only on tires and really for no one's pleasure). Oil changed less than 1000 miles ago as well. This is really a comfortable, fast bike. Dyno read 85hp at D-day.

Edit: OFFICIALLY OFF THE MARKET.....NOT FOR SALE

Edited by C-bus
keeping it

What's the difference between an FZ6 and an FZ6R?

I rode an FZ6R at a Yamaha demo days and I liked it a lot.

The FZ6 is consistently voted "Best Motorcycle Ever" by FZ6Forum.com.

That wouldn't be a biased community would it? :D

Good luck with the sale.

Although the R is a great bike, it puts out about 25% less HP than the FZ6 and is fully-faired. It's still the operator that makes the difference though. If I do get a cruiser, will you guys still waive to me?

• Upvote 1

Old man owned. Never abused. Selling to buy Harley Davidson SofaGlide. :nono:

Ass.

Ima not gonna sell it now. I'll save my money for a second bike of more leisurely intent.

Edit: not-so-much..... I will sell it.

Edited by C-bus
I lied, I actually will sell it now.

• 8 months later...