Your Favorite Motorcycle Related Product?

Hoblick

Maybe stupid or childish, but I always seem to find myself browsing these at Walmart when I get groceries.

http://www.maisto.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=107

I have a 1:12 version of this Hayabusa, which is as close as I can get to mine as they make:

dscf4151.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

And I have a 1:18 version of the SV650S, which is nearly visually identical to my 1k:

susv650smo2.jpg

They make a ton of other bikes...

Maybe stupid or childish, but I always seem to find myself browsing these at Walmart when I get groceries.

http://www.maisto.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=107

I have a 1:12 version of this Hayabusa, which is as close as I can get to mine as they make:

dscf4151.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

And I have a 1:18 version of the SV650S, which is nearly visually identical to my 1k:

susv650smo2.jpg

They make a ton of other bikes...

yes!!! i have one of my old VFR

Ok.

Garmin nuvi 755t. So far for this season it's had all the features I could want. Mp3 is great, especially because you have control over all input volume functions independently. For example I have music at 50% and navigation at 70%. Can still hear the outside world of my helmet and when the broad talks to me I can tell the difference between her and the song. My old gps that was a minor issue.

The other thing everybody already knows about is a proper tank bag. Rapid Transit recon 19 is just about perfect for the SV. Fits the tank flush and stable, has ports and holds my electrics perfectly for the setup I have with a splitter too my Gps and cell phone.

Last but not least.. A good rear tire. I've been running a Dunlop Roadsmart twice in a row now. I would imagine every bike is different so, I don't say this is the right tire for everybody or every purpose. Just right for me.

Can't think of anything no one would know about.

Dunno about this one, but I thought what do I use a lot? Has to come down to original bike polish. Aka, originally Honda Cleaner & Polish. Honda use to have the guys in Georgia manufacture it just for Honda. And then there was a big snafu with the California environmental big government group that decided it was going to gig Honda for selling a product with CFCs in it. (or something close.) So, Honda decided to redo the formula on the stuff gigging the Georgia group and hanging them out to dry. So "Original" decided screw that, we can sell it on our own. -- It's the "real" stuff. Very good product.

http://originalbikespirits.com/products.aspx?pid=667

Edited by mello dude

The items that impact my riding the most are tank/saddle bags, Scala rider, and rain gear. None of which are uncommon but each has allowed me to avoid driving my truck or car anywhere this summerthat didn't involve delivering my kids someplace.