harley water cooling patent

Hoblick

It will be interesting to see how that is received.

its like 70/30

or so thats what i take away from the harley forums.. most people are for harley getting water cooling.

hell most people are for harley advancing there technology in general. alot of people complain about old suspension tech, old brake techn, so on and so forth.

but they wont buy a different brand lol

water cooling would be nice, cause they could get more power out of the bike, less heat, etc. etc.

its like 70/30

or so thats what i take away from the harley forums.. most people are for harley getting water cooling.

hell most people are for harley advancing there technology in general. alot of people complain about old suspension tech, old brake techn, so on and so forth.

but they wont buy a different brand lol

My Harley has big Brembo brakes, inverted front forks, a water cooled DOHC 4 valve per cylinder fuel injected engine with 120HP and was absolutely glued to the showroom floor. The dealer gave me $5,500 off just to get it out of there......Must have been a lack of floorboards.:D I don't think the average HD air-head buyer will ever change.;) Edited by Kritz

Yeah, cooling just the heads, to just barely be able to meet the emission requirements in Europe and USA. Leaving the cylinders looking traditional. Heard that some of the radiators will be hidden in small lower fairings. Wonder if that makes it look like a scooter...

Lmao. 1947 technology at 2011 prices. My dad recently crossed over and became a Harley guy...stopped riding his VR45 magna and bought some shiny thing that resembles a paint mixer when its idling, now I have to wait for him at every stop sign....

Lmao. 1947 technology at 2011 prices. My dad recently crossed over and became a Harley guy...stopped riding his VR45 magna and bought some shiny thing that resembles a paint mixer when its idling, now I have to wait for him at every stop sign....

I kno what u mean lol my dad had a m109r which was pretty quick for a cruiser and bought a new Harley ultra classic electra glide and sold his m109r and now I hardly ride with him. Not fun anymore