Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

i did notice the xd having some problems though!...and the glock, but only because kawi was thumb-fucking it.

my HK ran like a top - too bad the operator is such a horrible shot with it haha

Again, the XD's problem had to be operator error. BTW... I did put that round back in it, the one that I had trouble with twice, and it fired fine, so either third time's a charm, or I limp wristed it, or something.

It is a totally different experience doing the stuff we did today, firing while moving, etc. was definitely new to me, and something that I know I will be practicing more.

My shooting improved throughout the, so it was a good experience for me.

• Upvote 1

He was being sarcastic.

:cry:

Both can be attributed to operator error. :nono:

Shows how smart Glock and XD owners are...:D

Thanks to all that made it for not laughing at my inexperience too much. This experience boosted my confidence in handling the weapon a HUGE amount.

Thanks to the Midget for letting me borrow his holster, as well. None of the 3 I had with me worked out very well.

You own or borrowed three holsters? I know you have the one that came with your XD, what others do you have?

i did notice the xd having some problems though!...and the glock, but only because kawi was thumb-fucking it.

my HK ran like a top - too bad the operator is such a horrible shot with it haha

Kawi isn't used to a fullsize man's gun. He likes his little pea shooter. ;)

I shouldn't have gotten fancy and went to my off hand lol

lol

Again, the XD's problem had to be operator error. BTW... I did put that round back in it, the one that I had trouble with twice, and it fired fine, so either third time's a charm, or I limp wristed it, or something.

It is a totally different experience doing the stuff we did today, firing while moving, etc. was definitely new to me, and something that I know I will be practicing more.

Was it the last round in the magazine?

Are the mags new?

Funny thing for me was the moving didn't throw me off to bad. I shoot while moving a lot. It was the giving commands and moving that got me! Weird.

Funny thing for me was the moving didn't throw me off to bad. I shoot while moving a lot. It was the giving commands and moving that got me! Weird.

the only thing that messed me up in the whole class was the standing and aiming lol...i did good on everything else, but that 50ft shooting was killing me...i shot low on a lot of them, and only had 3/10 on the paper on the top pieces (the rest were right below the paper, so it wasnt too too bad...but still)

i must over think stuff when it comes to stopping and shooting slow, because i did better at everything else lol

Was it the last round in the magazine?

Are the mags new?

Second or third round in. I'm pretty sure it was me, slim possibility that it was the ammo, but I loaded that same one later and it was fine. I've put about 250-300 rounds through it, and I usually switch mags, so they are pretty new. Up until recently, they didn't stay loaded very long, either.

i hope the mags are new...i loaded one of his mags and wanted to toss the damn thing ...the last 2 rounds sucked to load

Yes, they are a bitch! I was actually using the loader that came with it today, since we were reloading the mags quite a few times and I also have a cut right under the edge of my thumbnail, making it hurt a little when loading the mags. Before today, I had used it just a couple times to know how to use it. I prefer to not have to rely on using the loader.

the only thing that messed me up in the whole class was the standing and aiming lol...i did good on everything else, but that 50ft shooting was killing me...i shot low on a lot of them, and only had 3/10 on the paper on the top pieces (the rest were right below the paper, so it wasnt too too bad...but still)

i must over think stuff when it comes to stopping and shooting slow, because i did better at everything else lol

I actually did better than I thought I would on the 50ft. sight shooting. I only had a couple stray. On the lower page, I was paying attention to the reset, and it did make a difference.