Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

Ok. Really want to go to this, but I have to bail. I lost my job 3 weeks ago, and am going to use the time to take a long overdue vacation with my son before he turns 18 in 3 months and I never see him again. I have to do it now, as there is a very good chance I will start working for a staffing agency here in the next few weeks. Once I start work, I lose my ability to take any vacations.

So, who wants my spot for the $25 balance? I already paid the deposit.

If no takers, I'll pay chief the $25 balance for the empty spot.

Already bought 225 rounds of ammo too! NOT wanting to bail on this!

NoBama 2012

I can't go now, either. Last-minute scheduled downtime of our ERP system, effectively shuts down all plants for 14 hours, so I have to oversee/do a pile of server moves.

I've already paid in full, so if anyone wants it, it's yours. Lemme know.

@Chief: If no one claims this, cash the check, as I committed to this a month ago.

No service but I thought you would see it on FB.

As I was leaving the boomstick club I saw they had a landline phone. I'll call you from that next time or call you before the 5th wheel trailer home on 16. I think that's where I lose service.

jason will drive half way there with you guys, then randomly jump out of the truck and walk home, you guys wont even notice until you get there and realize the car ride was way too quiet and pleasant smelling

Don't be hate cause you aren't man enough to be a spec ops ninja.